I'll bury you tomorrow...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'll bury you tomorrow...

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:50 pm

I own this on dvd, bought it after renting it from Blockbuster a few years ago..

Man, it's a strange film! Delores is a skilled embalmer who learned the trade from her abusive parents , who she lugs around deceased in a suitcase with her , the Beeches funeral home is hiring and she is the perfect candidate, or is she? , what with her dark secrets!

Anyway she meets a couple of real misfits in her new job and soon her dark secrets are threatened with exposure from the local drug addict who also works at a Beeches funeral home.

Yes, it's a very amateur looking film , shit with a low budget as you will see , but has to be one of the strangest films you've seen..look out for actress & 'model' , Linda Levine...who has a face that would haunt any castle !

Only a small YouTube clip is all that is available,so you might have to buy this online, but you won't forget it! , lol.

Admin
Admin

http://order-order.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll bury you tomorrow...

Post by alakazam on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:04 pm

I have never watched it, but considering my irrational fear of death, I don't think I would like it.

alakazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:07 pm

alakazam wrote:I have never watched it, but considering my irrational fear of death, I don't think I would like it.

Hey Ala,mots actually pretty quirky, death is only really if we are alone in dying, well on top of the pain level and method of death, but this film is quite different and it's obviously apparent it's shot on a low budget!

Awesome
Admin
Admin

http://order-order.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top