Cross dressing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cross dressing...

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:01 am

I was on a forum earlier where someone posted a thread asking what others thought on the subject, while I've nothing against cross dressing , this was my response,word for word...

I knew a middle aged guy who crossed dressed, I've nothing against it but he in particular did make me feel uncomfortable as he was happy to sport his beard while wearing a grungy , oil stained boiler suit while working on cars but at the same time would wear nail polish and throw chicken fillets down his chest to represent boobs!

I thought well one way or another , but he does look like a car crash with the dirty oily boiler suit on with the fillets and nail polish!

I would have thought that if he wants to be a woman( which he does but not had any surgery ) then he would make himself appear more like one , as in ditching the beard.

-----------------------------------------

...as I said I don't care about cross dressing but when someone you know dresses he and she style, it does look strange and to be somewhat associated with that guy through cars must make others thin...err, what's going g on here!, ye ken!

affraid

Admin
Admin

http://order-order.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Cross dressing...

Post by alakazam on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:03 pm

It depends on the reason why they are doing it. If they are cross-dressing to act in a play or to make an online movie, then there's nothing wrong with it.

alakazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Oh I don't mind it in general Ala, just that I got a shock seeing the guy like this after not knowing him to be a cross dresser after 25 years..

But mixing the chicken fillets with a beard and dirty nail polished fingers etc , just seemed too strange...

Maybe the song one way or the other would suffice here!
Admin
Admin

http://order-order.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top