Hl, Who am I talking to.... Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hl, Who am I talking to.... Please

Post by StyxFLY on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Hello Adam,
You ask why i don't post, Well besides the following answer ' i did, but to you privately '. I also wanted you to introduce a NEW section to your forum, as the following DOES say, not because I fear Your current arrangement BUT because politics, AS YOU SAY in the following, often leads to arguement,~ contentious, divisive and *understandably* The personal attention of Trolls, WHO KNOW~ *** Tis 'ire' for hire that is the Politicians Stance ***....... And Their's TOO!?, The question.... they fear, resulting in Juvenile digs and Foppish comments.

EITHER WAY,
THOUGHT it best to start with D'WALL so many say they have @Back of themselves 1st AND BEFORE addressing the Colour of Soul....... So often ready to Pick and Peck @politicians purpose BUT~ without the balls to ALSO ` Consider THAT PURPOSE.

ORDER,ORDER~ 09.11.16 09:56

RE: HI, WHO AM I TALKING TO....PLEASE.
Quote message
From Admin To StyxFLY, Today at 9:25 am

StyxFLY wrote:
Hello Adam,
Funny, thought that was my lines......whine?
Anyway NOW have a name to address, AND i use address rather than talk to because ORDER, ORDER suggests ,(along with this forum being in the political/issues section) that you could very well be one of Williams (1066) invasive *ankers rather than one of Bonnies 'Head butters'~ Jimmy.
Can't remember where i got the Scottish connection BUT got it~ i did.
AND AGAIN~ ORDER, ORDER does also rather suggest that you know ethnic origins to be *@ Core* the beginnings to THE POLITICAL~Conundrum, we all currently face,(along with this forum being in the political/issues section..... that is)
AND AGAIN~ ORDER, ORDER (along with this forum being in the political/issues section) BUT~ devoid of ANY STANCE~ patently obvious, *To me*; means FLY 'with styx - sticks' ...........really, REALLY aught to colour you Slack~ BEFORE ' Yellow ' .... {& privately ask you to once again Colour Your Wall}.

As for me, Well, i'm hoping you will not only do the above BUT also DO SO 'with the above ABOVE your response, & as your own post, within a new section of your forum, entitled *** See you TOO>>> Jimmy*** or some thing along those lines, know what i mean, Jimmy?

As for Wall @Back of me.
IT SAYS,
"Anything worse than Hell?
YES!~ Puppeteers~that's you, with....... no strings..... attached.
"Anything worse than that?
YES~ YOU - Thinking OR acting as if i Or anyone else can't SEE..... said strings.....attach'd  > To You.

REGARDS
StyxFLY
aka, LLOYD

Hey Fly , that was a bit of a an earful , lol

Anyway , welcome to the forum, not much doing here , don't even bother myself with it , I'm kinda done trying to promote forums as in the past on previous forums there were constant arguments over politics , my interest in politics is very mild anyway.

Regards Adam.

Btw..I can assure you you I'm no 1066 *anker, lol

StyxFLY

Back to top Go down

Re: Hl, Who am I talking to.... Please

Post by StyxFLY on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:40 pm

OH SORRY,
Forgot to add My response to that.

"SO! Fingers, Tongue and Eye *colour'd*more jaundice than outright Yellow.............. then" Evil or Very Mad

???

StyxFLY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Well I wasn't quite expecting that!, our PM's out in this thread Fly.

That's what makes me think all the more I know you from past forums!

So want new section would you like added here then? , nobody bar us is posting so that won't make much difference!

But I am one for accommodating if I can Awesome

I can assure you also there are no puppet strings attached to me chief Smile

Admin
Admin

http://order-order.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by StyxFLY on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Admin wrote:Well I wasn't quite expecting that!, our PM's out in this thread Fly.

That's what makes me think all the more I know you from past forums!

So want new section would you like added here then? , nobody bar us is posting so that won't make much difference!

But I am one for accommodating if I can Awesome

Question OK ~ Lets deal with *owe* you, Opps, sorry you said 'know you'. From some other forum, i presume you mean.

Well~ that is possible, since I have dipped toes into the following ones; Endless-Sphere.com and Anglo Saxon Foundation and am currently registered on StormFront as well, although with Stormfront (English section) I've yet to post, and probably never will.
As for the others, Whilst Endless-Sphere DID end with me getting to be barred, i did manage to find a few ready to STAND privately, however wasn't able to translate that into any sort of STAND~willing to tackle THE BAR.
As for Anglo Saxons Foundation, again whilst it too ended in me being branded a 'Village Idiot'.................... they haven't taken down my toe Dipping efforts, effectively still barred though, AND~ in part, reason for seeking out Others such as yourself, seemingly Political, but in my experience (and as you've said) more apolitical than pro, in the main.

Regarding that 'in part' ~ Please feel free to take a look, found in New Users section, entitled **** It is not my Contention**** and also under StyxFLY. Please note~ I have since posting there got myself a new computer (new IP address, in other words) and have not attempted to express my Ire with another name. DUE~ to the fact that THE KNOT these Isles have become is and should be THE CONTENTION, ONE~ I thought you and others were addressing, in own way when a] setting up a forum Political and/or b] choosing to think of and post with own opinions and name.
ONE NAME, ONE AIM in other words belittled and worth even less................... if I cheat.............myself.

NOW~ you might think I'm still dipping Toes and possibly get upset by it, and you would be right, I am still doing exactly that 'Dipping Toes', although why you'd get upset, having as you've already said, attempting to take the political bat...to other forums yourself, defeats me, BUT possibly upset I've learnt..... is a default position that *must* be considered. So I do.

YOU~ Might also ask why I've not asked *THE BOSS~THERE* for help on creating my own forum. BUT~ a look @Bottom of HIS Forums page will lead you to the provider of HIS Forum AND THE COSTS Associated with it. FAR To prohibitive, also by the way something I did not know when posting there, and possible fair reason for Part bar. { More users= greater cost-TO HIM }

AS FOR THE OTHER PART~ I am hoping you will take a look, Juandiced EYE~NOW~considered to be everybodies position AND ask preferably on that forum, and on my post.... just what it is I've done to deserve *Village idiot*.......... AND Of course, whether or not THE BOSS would consider changing 'Village idiot ~TO~ Wanker' AND perhaps....... in the process tell you why/how anybody BUT a Wanker could possibly AND~ effectively ~ deal with the Political/Personal KNOT>>> England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales, along with HIS B'lunch of Saxons KNOW, AND BY THEIR OWN TONGUES KNOW.... to be something they don't like.

Hope that explains some thing to you, HOPE TOO to see *U*~ be~ Jimmy,,,, there.

Regards
StyxFLY

StyxFLY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Hi Lloyd, I've had a look at the other forum you earlier named, purple haze and it has as little action as here lol.

It seems to be a U.S themed/based forum , I can't see me posting there ..I'm only posting here because you turned up!

Now I'm not so sure of the village idiot , but strange you mention that as I have before come across one ( so named by a national UK news media group)

..so I'm in no position to assist you on that one , is there something else I can do for you? As I'm struggling here to see how I can be of assistance ?

Unless you would just like a chat for the sake of chatting , dead right though..I'm no political expert and only comment on what I see on happening in our UK shores , in fact I probably pay far less attention to politics than I used to and this was really o lay supposed to be a small chat forum ..with a small political section.

I don't know what you have done to deserve the bans you have had or the village idiot title and whatever else but there is no hostility here , someone would need to be a very bad lad or lass to recieve hostility from me.

I'm finding it a tad hard to believe you just stumbled upon here ( with no regular posters ) and decided to join!..that's what makes me think I know you from the past ..but like you I'm only human and could very well be wrong.

But as I said..you've got me interested Smile

Again Lloyd , just out of curiosity ..which political party if any has your vote?

Ps..no jaundice eye here chief Smile

Regards

Admin.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StyxFLY on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Ha dam it!
Looks like I must still hope to find 'THE MAN'.... in the men who occupy these blight'd Isles.

Tell Me Adam,
Did Eve OR Steve.... hold a gun to your head when you decided to start this forum. Same question~ When you decided to post on other forums.
AND FOR FUCK SAKE ! That is not a Gay question NOR is it a religious question.

AS for * You've got me interested * That's pussy torque, of course i've got you interested.

WHAT you seem to NOT KNOW~ Is that whist to most that comment would be seen as 'half way to -ends' When it comes to conversation IT IS NOT~ IT IS 99.9% of way to -ends, the other 1% is whether or not I want complete that AND~ to tell you the truth I HATE PUSSY TORQUE~IN MEN, love Pussies AND Pussy, BUT HATE IT IN MEN , especially UKs Men,.........It equates to exactly that......... UKs men........ being nothing but.......pussies.

AND EVERY Pussy I've met.... have hated it too.

StyxFLY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Eh, hello..

Well I never had a gun put to my head when I started this forum, but neither did you when you joined here chief and neither did I have a gun to my head when I joked other forums ..

But then I did not post in such a conundrum style as you have , what is it you want to say ?

You asked me about helping you start up a forum..not my expertise, so in short the answer to that is sorry, no.

But feel free to speak your mind..minus the conundrums , I appreciate getting to the point chief, ye Ken.

And why did you feel the need to bring the PM out into open play Fly?

You sought out this forum..Empty as it is and decided to post here , yet not a single post relating to any topic , it does kind of look like your here just to have a pop at me?...and yes , my recent presence here is because you turned up...couriosity, nothing else.

Why were you banned form the other forums?

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:12 pm

StyxFLY wrote:Ha dam it!
Looks like I must still hope to find 'THE MAN'.... in the men who occupy these blight'd Isles.

Tell Me Adam,
Did Eve OR Steve.... hold a gun to your head when you decided to start this forum. Same question~ When you decided to post on other forums.
AND FOR FUCK SAKE ! That is not a Gay question NOR is it a religious question.

AS for * You've got me interested * That's pussy torque, of course i've got you interested.

WHAT you seem to NOT KNOW~ Is that whist to most that comment would be seen as 'half way to -ends' When it comes to conversation IT IS NOT~ IT IS 99.9% of way to -ends, the other 1% is whether or not I want complete that AND~ to tell you the truth I HATE PUSSY TORQUE~IN MEN, love Pussies AND Pussy, BUT HATE IT IN MEN , especially UKs Men,.........It equates to exactly that......... UKs men........ being nothing but.......pussies.

AND EVERY Pussy I've met.... have hated it too.

Ps..your IP is coming up as U.K.

Perhaps your a foreigner here though?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StyxFLY on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Hello Adam,
I must say, one of the things I've been surprised at is just how fast a conversation can get to be convoluted, discordant and borderline nasty, if not outright so,not just here but also i've found on other forums with other people. Most i suspect start with honest and good intentions as i know i did and thought you did.

Now i'm not suggesting that you be at fault in this, it takes two to tango AND unless you're really in love with the person you're dancing with, saying sorry and meaning it, faces as it should i think~ just who first put foot wrong, the one who placed it where they thought it should go or the one that stamped it..... thinking the same.

Given that that surprise AND its result be one that wish to avoid again, again not only here with you but also on both my own forum and any other i may look to attend, I have in my own limited way, AND GIVEN THE SCOPE OF DEMONSTRABLE HUMAN EXPERIENCE.... it is indeed very limited, revisited this conversation with you.

AND~ Whilst i feel, with a cast iron certainty, that we will disagree upon just where it went cross eyed, i also believe that your 'I willing to help' was offered with good, honest and open intention.

To that end AND understanding I thought I would revisit AND Broach **** MISUNDERSTANDINGS **** from a different direction.
Primarly~ by posing a HOW TO~ question. One that has no right OR wrong answer, just a curiosity. a troubling curiosity true BUT~ also a curiosity that *in Potential* i feel could not only SORT IT~ but also sort other communicative issues.

IF GAME: It goes like this.

JUST HOW~ Important in 1st reactions. The only rule is that you add * To you *... before any thoughts or comments upon how important it is or aught to be for others.

Regards
StyxFLY~ because it too does have i think *A 1st reaction*
aka Lloyd... because I too be a Human, although how anyone reading this could possibly think anyone BUT *a Human*... could use a computer let alone type with any sort of sense.

StyxFLY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Ok Lloyd, good intentions intended on both sides I'll definitely go with then Smile

I'm way to watch the Eng  v Sco game soon , I'm expecting we get a kicking ..depending on Gordon Strachan's squad selection Awesome

I never knew you were already a forum owner ?..which forum is yours Lloyd?

Speak soon ,

Regards , Adam

Ps...it's most likely only me, you and perhaps one or two past forum foes who will read this Lloyd tee-hee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Fester on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Who the fuck am I speaking too?

Stupid Troll

Last edited by Esther Fester on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Esther Fester

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Fester on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:03 pm

This forum owner is jd

just saying

Lool
Esther Fester

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Fester on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:05 pm

what do you think about BF being closed then jd?

Lool Awesome
Esther Fester

Back to top Go down

Post by StyxFLY on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Regards
StyxFLY~ because it too does, i think, have a *A 1st reaction*
aka Lloyd... because I too be a Human, although how anyone reading this could possibly think anyone BUT *a Human*... could use a computer let alone type with any sort of sense.

So besides being a festering typist of ? { Stupidity very possible }. What the fuck is jd and or BG

StyxFLY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:27 pm

He/she is referring to a forum of the past chief.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top